You can use Stripe as a payment gateway to accept payments directly into your bank account.
In Chec's dashboard, go to the Setup tab on the side navigation and then into Payment Gateways.
Enable Stripe as a gateway and you will be taken to Stripes signup form. You can either sign up or sign in.
When signing up to Stripe, you will be required to enter the following information:
- What country you are selling from
- A brief description about your business/ product
- Business type
- Business address
- Your website
- Your name and date of birth
- The last 4 digits of your SSN or equivalent ID number
- Bank account and routing numbers
You are now ready to accept payments from customers using Stripe!